What it is:
Canni Poly Tool – Dual-ended Brush+Slicer
What it does:
Too costly to get your nail extensions done in the salon? You can now do-it-yourself at home in just 5 easy steps. We’ve put together everything that you need to this done in a starter pack for you.
What it includes:
- 1pcs Dual-ended Brush+Slicer
*Refer to products details below for more info and guides.
How to use:
- Apply base coat and cure. Squeeze a right amount and slice the gel off with the Poly Brush+Slicer
- Roll the gel onto false nail tip. Select a suitable size and size that fits your nail
- Dip a small amount of slip solution with the brush, blend and shape the gel on the false nail tip, then stick it to your real nail.
- Cure 30 – 60secs under LED lamp.
- Peel off the false nail tip and file to your desired shape and length. End off with non-wipe top coat and cure.
*Optional: you can apply your desired gel colour after you remove the false nail tip and cure accordingly.