What it includes:
One sheet of water transfer nail decal
How to use:
Can be used with regular nail polish or UV gel polish.
1. Clean your nails, these decals can be used over either polished or bare nails.
2. Cut off the design you want to use from the sheet of decal and remove the clear protective cover.
3. Soak the cut off piece in water for about 10 seconds, until the design slides off easily from the paper backing.
4. Place the decal on your nail with a tweezer and once it’s in position, dab/press it with a dry lint free wipe to remove the excess water.
5. Once its dry, paint a layer of a top coat over the dried decals.
They can be removed easily with regular nail polish remover if you use nail polish.
For UV Gel Polish, you can file off and remove with gel remover wipes accordingly.