What it is:
Moonlit Series Velvet Flocking Powder
What it does:
Velvet Flocking Powder is one of the most interesting nail art decorations. It is great for daily wearing, for going to work and for parties. It looks unusual and eye catching. One of the most important benefits of this mani idea is that it is very easy to use. Dress your nails with these furries now.
What it includes:
Comes in 4 different dark shades. Each jar contents weighs about 10g.
Jar size is about 2.5cm x 1.5cm
Available in full set (4jars) as well
How to use:
You will need normal nail polish for this manicure.
- Select the color that suits the color of the flocking powder the best.
- Make sure you have put a sheet of paper on the table before you start. This sheet will help to collect remaining powder after you finish. This remaining powder can be used once again. So the sheet is really necessary.
- Apply nail polish to your nail. It’s best to do your nails one by one, else the coats will be dried when u get to the other fingers.
- Use tweezers and start raining the powder on the polished nail.
- Use tweezers or fingers to press the powder. Press hard enough to make it stick into the surface. Remember that the nail has round form. So you have to apply pressure to different areas and sides.
- Wait a little to let the polish dry after you have finished with pressing. When you are done remove all the excess powder with the brush.
*Remember that you don’t need any top coat for this manicure.
*This mani will not suffer from water. It will become wet but it will dry fast.